Kristen and Gordon
Lakeshore, Toronto is one of my favorite locations for engagement photography sessions and Trillium Park is one of the best. As a Toronto Wedding Photographer with a bight and airy style, beaches and waterfronts offer some of the best photography locations because of the gorgeous unobstructed daylight and expansive views.
So why this park instead of many other Toronto parks on Lake Ontario?
- Stroll along the 1.3 km. The William G. Davis Trail for a scenic tree-lined path, winding through some gorgeous treed and water view backdrops
- Walk-through Sunrise Garden Pavilion, an open-air structure inspired by evergreen forests and the structures of Ontario Place, designed West 8
- Sit at the Fire Pit, located along the water’s edge near the Sunrise Garden Pavilion, you can hold a bonfire and admire the view of the city about the CN Tower
- For a change of scenery see The Bluffs along the water’s edge, consisting of stacked boulders and rocks – a great location for sitting and looking out over the water
- Located at the southern end of the park, The Summit is the highest point in the park and provides sitting locations on its gentle slopes as well as views over the park and the lake.
- West Gate Integration Point is a decorative gate designed by LANDinc situated between Trillium Park and the inactive Ontario Place
Trillium Park is a perfect location to watch the sunrise in Toronto and for this romantic engagement session with Kristen, Gordon, and their sweet dog Onyx, it was the perfect quiet and laid-back setting. By the way, I love it when people incorporate their pet into photos and as a pet-friendly photographer, you are more than welcome to bring your dogs (please do 😍)!
Here are their engagement photos at Trillium Park. I hope you enjoy it. Also, contact me for your engagement session or more information about my wedding packages. I am always here to help!
Thank you for reading. Love what you see? Please contact me for inquiry. I love to document your love story through my lens.
You can check more info about my wedding package : CLICK HERE